Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lavender

A little Sunday post:

Did you know you can use lavender for a sore throat? A couple weeks ago, I came down with an annoying cold and a sore throat. I thought, I wonder if lavender would sooth this? I was happily surprised that it worked! Later on I read that Lavender is good for a mild sore throat, the blend OnGuard from doTerra ( same as Young Living thieves) and lemon gargled and swallowed, is good for moderate, and Oregano added to that for the strongest sore throat.

I did add OnGuard and Lemon topically on my throat with the Lavender instead of gargled and swallowed, as I am nursing and want to be safe for my baby girl.

This week I had a delivery of Basil and Oregano! So excited to try these oils out for the first time!

But back to Lavender. I never thought I would never want to live without it. From sore throats to baby's butt rash, this is one of my must haves in our home!!!

********************************

Just put in my order for Sparks oils! I was going to wait for the next pay check, but I just couldn't wait! Orders over $55 Free shipping! Wow! Everything I have read about this company has me really excited. They even have an oil of the month club. I'm VERY interested in that! 

Happy Sunday! 

No comments: