Sunday, September 21, 2014

SO Excited!!!

Yes I'm excited!

 First of all I LOVE Essential oils! They have been a blessing to our family. My three year old has asthma symptoms and gets croup WAY too easy. He has been to the hospital three times with respiratory issues. The last two times he got sick, we were able to keep him from going to the hospital and I'm confident the oils did that.



I use Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, and OnGuard (doTerra) on his chest, back, Upper airway, and feet. He needs application often, about every two to three hours. I do equal parts of each oil and the oil blend. I diffuse OnGuard, and Peppermint and Lavender. Daily, I try to keep him on OnGuard and Lemon. I make my own mix in a roller bottle and roll on the bottoms of his feet once or twice a day. We go to church about three times a weeks and sickness is only one nursery visit away.

I use and LOVE DoTerra oils, but the reason I'm so excited is I found a new company out there that has, according to what research I have been able to do so far, 100% Pure Essential oils at better prices than DoTerra and Young Living. AND they are not an MLM, but rather have an Affiliate program for those with blogs and websites!

You don't HAVE to be a member to get a discount. No monthly autoship, AND if you enter the affiliate code, you get a 10% off. PLUS free shipping on all orders over $55!!!!

Did I say I was excited? YES and I haven't even tried them yet!

But I am. =) And I will let you all know what I think about these oils.

Like I said above, I do love DoTerra oils. If I tried Young Living, I'm sure I would love them too. I love essential oils. I have used different ones and really, it comes down to personal experience and I guess tests if you want to pay a lab. I'm not going to pay a lab, but I know from experience DoTerra oils are awesome beneficial and potent oils. But, you DO have to become a member ( which isn't much $36 and then a $25 yearly fee. I just had my membership renewed for $25 but then they send me a 15ml bottle of peppermint for free! Plus their LPR points program adds up very quickly and I just got Oregano and Basil oils free. DoTerra really has a great program, but it CAN be too expensive for some people, including myself often times I have not been able to submit a full $125 order every single month, which is needed to get the free product of the month. You at least need to put in an order of $100 a month in order to continue to accumulate points.) That, was a long parenthesis, I lost track of what I was saying!

All that to say, I'm excited about the possibility to be able to buy high quality oils for a better price, and also be able to share that with others!

So here I go, submitting my first order soon, to compare and use Spark Essential oils!!!



No comments: